Nice Mark! That's so cool and I'm so happy for you guys! Thinking about you and seeing the picture brought back all sorts of memories of when Wyatt was born.
Cherish every moment you have with little ones. I'm no expert, but I can tell you it goes by so fast. Watching and being part of Hope and Wyatt's growing has been the most amazing/fun/challenging/beautiful/rewarding experience. At every stage of there life, I've found more and more to love and enjoy.
This is what it's all about Mark. You've got your mission in your hands. Enjoy the journey.
Give big-time kudos to Lori for me. I'm honored you've included me in this event in your life and I'm looking forward to being a small part of the rest of it.
I love seeing pictures of your family. Isn't the blog a great way to share pictures with friends and family? With my kids growing up and moving out, I find it is such a great way to share what's going on with people we love.
4 comments:
Nice Mark! That's so cool and I'm so happy for you guys! Thinking about you and seeing the picture brought back all sorts of memories of when Wyatt was born.
Cherish every moment you have with little ones. I'm no expert, but I can tell you it goes by so fast. Watching and being part of Hope and Wyatt's growing has been the most amazing/fun/challenging/beautiful/rewarding experience. At every stage of there life, I've found more and more to love and enjoy.
This is what it's all about Mark. You've got your mission in your hands. Enjoy the journey.
Give big-time kudos to Lori for me. I'm honored you've included me in this event in your life and I'm looking forward to being a small part of the rest of it.
Matt
Congrats Mark, Lori & Maya!!!! She is beautiful...I can't wait to meet her!!!
Love you all and thinking of you all!
I love seeing pictures of your family. Isn't the blog a great way to share pictures with friends and family? With my kids growing up and moving out, I find it is such a great way to share what's going on with people we love.
Congratulations to a beautiful family.
Lori Anderson
She is really precious. I am so happy for you all. Can't wait to meet her. Give her and Maya a big kiss for us.
Kim, Vince and Megan
Post a Comment